I learnt some new things in Minecraft (like how to build things) and also learnt how to use the programme Kodu. I learnt how to create a game and how to programme all the objects and characters.
5 things you should know about Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia :
- Have some killer wrist muscles because there are a lot of pokemon you need for certain missions. And to save the hypnotised pokemon from Team Dim Sun (yeah, creative, I know) you have to do twice as many swirls.
- Make sure you finish a quest before asking to do another. If you want start another quest, you will have to quit your current one.
- Make sure you have at least one or two Recharge ability pokemon with you when going up against any of the bosses. Trust me, you’ll need them.
- Pay attention to dialogue because it is easy to miss things.
- When going up against Dakrai at the top of Team Dim Sun’s HQ, the first time you verse him your styler will not work. Don’t freak out, just continue drawing circles around him until you appear back from the capture screen. Your Ranger buddies will then infuse the three stones with your styler. After that you can proceed in capturing him.
Last week we had some people from our sister school in Bangkok, China. They attended our gaming elective and learnt how to play minecraft. Some of them even came back for a lunchtime session where we attempted to build the Great Wall of China. We started but unfortunately didn’t get to finish.